Friday, September 5, 2008

Swelling fast...



Dave went to grab some dinner, and when he came back, we decided Zack was ready for some Jello (which he insisted on eating himself.) The swelling/bruising had started pretty bad on his left eye. I ran down to grab a bite and came back at 6:30, and the difference in just half an hour was amazing. I expect that eye will be fully shut much sooner than I expected. Poor little monkey keeps crying that he just wants to go home. He's breaking my heart. He still says nothing hurts, which I can't believe by the size of his head, but so far he hasn't needed any pain medicine. He's settled down a bit watching Ice Age. Hopefully he'll manage to rest well tonight, though I don't hold out much hope for Dave and me...sleep doesn't really happen in the PICU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Zach! Hang in there Buddy~ You too Marisa!

Love Tawnia & Azia (CK)